The employer panel for Geoscience help to ensure that the education in the geosciences is constantly socially relevant. This includes
- that the competence profile must reflect the needs of society,
- that the capacity of the education reflects the need for recruitment,
- that quality assurance practices are continuously developed,
- that knowledge of the education is disseminated, and
- that relevant and targeted career guidance is given to the students.
The panel is one of 16 established employer panels at Science & Technology.
See panel composition, etc. here. (In Danish)